Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Clash of The Titans

What happens when two huge artists combine? Well, lets take a look at the Skrillex remix of "Levels". Swedish DJ Avicii created one of 2011's largest hits when he released the song, and it has created waves around the world. There have been a rather large number of remixes of "Levels". I myself have heard so many remixes that I have actually lost count. That happened after I heard about 50 remixes, so I am sure that the total number I have heard by now is definitely larger than that. There was a point when I was an avid listener to Skrillex and other dubstep artists such as Nero and Flux Pavillion. However, it became too much for me. In this particular remix, Skrillex does a very neat job, and it is something which I am able to enjoy. Anyway, we hope you enjoy this song as well. Check back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment